City of Carlisle, Iowa
Planning and Zoning Commission Special Meeting
06 June 2018
6:30 P.M. Carlisle City Hall
- Call to order
- Determine quorum
- Approve Minutes from 16 April 2018
- Consider Recommendation for Plat of Survey, Parcel N at Hwy 5 Avenue, Carlisle, IA 50047 for Gary D Tracy.
- Consider Recommendation for Plat of Survey, Parcel W, Section 23, Township 77 North
- Consider Danamere Farms Plat 7-Final Plat.
- Consider Recommendation and Possible Action for Fire Works Sales Location for Circus Fireworks.
- Consider Recommendation to Approve Change to the Land use Plan from “Low Density Urban Residential” to “Business Park/Light Industrial” for the Northwest Corner of the Subject Property.
- Consider Recommendation of Rezoning Application from Wilbur E. Goodhue, Inc from A-1 (agriculture) to M-1 (light industrial).
** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS AGENDA MAY CHANGE UP TO 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MEETING **
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.”