Library Summer Intern Position Open
Part-Time Paid Library Summer Intern at the Carlisle Public Library, approximately 10-15 hours per week. Pay will be $10-$11 an hour depending on experience. Evenings and some Saturdays will be required. Applicant must be at least 16 years old.
- Registers library users for the Summer Reading Program, and explains the program to them.
- Passes out prizes for the Summer Reading Program as participants reach designated levels.
- Assists library staff with programs and activities including set up, supervision of activity and clean-up.
- Sorts and shelves library materials in designated section and order.
- Assists patrons in identifying or locating material in the collection; including using the computerized catalog. May include checking in and out of materials.
Preference will be given to those students who are interested in Library Science or a related field.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Stacy Goodhue to email@example.com or drop off at the Carlisle Public Library. Respond by 4/22/2019
Job Description can be found here: intern