Park board meeting Agenda
Wednesday April 14th
Carlisle City Hall
- Aquatic Center – Discuss summer season.
- Capacity – open swim in shifts Versus open swim with smaller capacity
- Swim lessons
- PA Rental – Doug Hammerand would like to rent the PA system that is owned by the city. Discuss and action rental agreement.
- Building deposits – Discuss and action regarding deposits for rental agreements for the Community Building and the Rec Center.
- Alcohol usage in Parks and Community Building – Discuss and possible action for new facility and park rules.
- Sportsmans software – cloud-based program that will enable online registration, online rental agreements, online payments, and timekeeping capabilities.
- New Park signs – See images below.
Aquatic Center recommendations: Abbreviated version
- Half capacity due to staffing shortage,
- Encourage the wearing of masks,
- Social distance signs,
- Separate entrance and exit.
- Lifeguard staff will mask up when with in 10 feet of another person.
- Half class size. Max of 5 kids per class
- Lifeguards wear Face shields while in water.
- No Advanced classes offered due to limited teaching staff.
- Open as usual
- Masks while working in and social distancing is not possible.